Location: New York
Salary: Competitive compensation package
This is a growing regional medical center operating in an ultra-modern, beautiful, state of the art hospital. We are a level 2 trauma center, a thriving non for profit that has recently achieved MAGNET status. The new hospital facility and is one of the premier healthcare providers in the region. Our new freestanding hospital is the first to be built in the State of New York in 20 years and is one of the largest medical centers north of NYC. We are a very progressive healthcare system that is forging ahead as true leader in the healthcare industry. Here you will find a healthcare leader that still maintains a sense of intimacy and a state-of-the-art facility with a tremendous sense of community. This is one of the fastest growing area’s in NY state, they offer a very competitive compensation package and the position will offer unlimited growth potential.
- The new hospital has been up and running for over 7 years and is one of the premier healthcare providers in the region.
- One of the most profitable in the state.
- In the last 2 years they opened a new 150k sqft addition and also hit Magnet.
- Progressive healthcare system that is forging ahead as true leader in the healthcare industry.
- North of the New York City.
Administrator of Facilities
- Reporting to the Vice President of Support Services and responsible for directing and coordinating all Facilities Management areas including: Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Security, Safety, Emergency.
- Preparedness, Environmental Services, and Plant Operation at all campuses in accordance with policies and procedures and best practices.
- Coordinates and implements all required Environment of Care standards, rules and regulations.
- Also oversees CMS, DNV & DOH compliance for Environment of Care, Life Safety and Emergency Management. Chairperson for Space Resources and Energy Conservation/Sustainability Committees.