Location: Greater New York City area
Salary: Competitive compensation package
A trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. The Agency delivers vital health care and information to millions of women, men, and young people worldwide. For nearly a century, they have promoted a patient focused approach to health and well-being, based on respect, independent decisions about health. They have multiple health centers throughout the Greater NYC area. They have yearly revenue of nearly $20 million dollars.
Assistant Vice President, community-facing initiatives to seek positive change. Directs, manages, and ensures efficient operation of the Government Affairs and Advocacy Team
- Responsible for providing direction, management, and supervisory to embryology and andrology laboratories. Overseas operations and activities of laboratories.
- Provides direct supervision and programmatic support to the Manager, Public Affairs. Works with the team to develop goals, budgets, and work plans. Monitors performance and evaluates program outcomes.
- Manages relationships with elected officials and is the key liaison with government officials and agencies.
- Supports affiliate advocacy strategy.
- Represents us in the community and serves, as appropriate, as a spokesperson for the affiliate.
- Directs and oversees the development and implementation of a government relations/public affairs strategy that meets the needs of the affiliate, patients, and communities served.
- Directs, staffs, and manages 501 (c) 4 operation in accordance with applicable state and federal.
- Coordination of the Action Fund’s activities with our overall fundraising program.
- Attends Board and appropriate board committee meetings to provide professional support and to report on affiliate programs.
- Serves on our Senior Management Team, and other appropriate affiliate committees and teams..
- Prepares and manages the division’s operating and capital budgets.
- In the absence of the President & CEO may act as the Executive in charge.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs other duties as delegated by the President & CEO.