Location: Westchester County, NY
Salary: generous compensation structure
- Sourcing candidate leads, utilizing various recruitment methods which include cold calling, company database, Linked-in, and email blasts to match talented individuals with our clients.
- Qualifying candidates for positions and matching with open position for our vast array of clients.
- Creating candidate profiles and vet candidates in a brief phone conversation.
- Performing candidate presentations to clients.
- Salary and compensation negotiations. Acting as an intermediary between both sides allowing the negotiations to close smoothly.
- Walking candidates throughout the interview and closing process. Ability to develop a trusted career advisor role.
- Ability to help candidates overcome fear or change and emotional blocks.
- Serve as an account manager and recruitment expert for leading healthcare organization.
- Familiarizing yourself with recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; phone conversations with healthcare executives to discuss needs.
- Opportunity to attend conferences/industry events/client partnership meetings.
- 1+ year of full-cycle agency recruiting experience (strongly preferred) or 1+ year of sales experience.
- Strong desire to succeed in a competitive space that offers a tremendous career and compensation opportunities.
- Self-starter and non-relenting motivation with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Goal-oriented, upbeat, polished and proactive.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates and clients, becoming a reliable industry expert.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Strong time management and the ability to multi-task and maintain focus.
- Highly organized and flexible with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred).
Why Work for The Healthsearch Group?
- Headquartered in Westchester County, we offer a long term career for recruiters to develop their own recruitment desk in a dynamic organization.
- Enjoyable work environment that provides great compensation for driven recruiters. Ability to maximize your earnings and control your own success. The mean annual income for our recruiters is above $100,000.
- Join a stable, growing organization that has remained at the forefront of the recruitment space for over 50 years.
- Work for a company that fosters success by providing a variety of skills and mentorship.
- Work on an even playing field that allows new employees to earn commission rates that exceeds other firms.
- Full-time work hours and with the ability to create a work schedule that caters to your success.
- Join a seasoned team of recruiters that includes the leading healthcare recruiters in the NY Tri-state area.
Position will be in our Ossining, NY corporate office. Easily accessible from the Saw Mill River Parkway. Parking onsite. Casual office dress code. Yoga studio in the building with great lunch or after work classes!
For immediate consideration, apply with your resume or letter of interest today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any classification protected by applicable Federal, State, or Municipal Law