Location: New York City
Salary: very competitive compensation package
You will responsible for both team operations and setting the overall tone and strategy of your locations to ensure peak operational performance and success. We are looking for a manager who can balance between practice, surgical and staff operations to ensure that the care of our patients and overall employee experience is being met.
This candidate must be a strong Manager who can set expectations regarding metrics and KPI’s for the front desk staff and the practice. Must be able to push staff and patients toward our social marketing campaigns and deliver on the spot social media reviews post-visit. Strong budgeting, inventory, problem-solving skills required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high standard of work ethic that focuses on patient, practice and employee.
- The ability treat everyone with the utmost care and compassion possible while maintaining operational standards and expectations.
- Successfully deliver results with honesty and integrity.
- Find ways to deliver and improve on the patient and employee experience.
- Maintain and adjust work schedules for Medical Assistants, Surgical & Endo Technologists and Patient Care Representatives. Ensure optimal staffing across functional areas within the center.
- Audit staff time sheets, PTO and manage PTO requests prior to payroll submission.
- Monitor center activity and patient flow to ensure efficient and effective patient care
- Ensure cleanliness of the facility including; exam rooms, lavatories, and all workstations
- Liaison with HR and the Director of Operations on Workers Compensation, No-Fault, OSHA etc. to ensure full compliance with all related policies and procedures.
- Ensure center has adequate stock of medical and office supplies and place orders for needed inventory
- Interact with staff and patients and manage all feedback in a timely manner, including investigate and resolve patient and staff complaints, referring issues to others as needed
- Manage and Motivate Staff to exceed all assigned center metrics and KPI’s.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3-5 Years medical facility experience, Gastroenterology experience a plus.
- 4-6 Years managerial experience preferred