Location: New York
Salary: Competitive compensation package
Exciting opportunity with a leading and rapidly growing ambulatory surgery center (ASC) development and management company with a national reputation.
- The organization owns and operates more than fifty ASCs nationwide (and is located in over 10 States).
- Continued growth through the space by partnering with new physician groups and their existing ambulatory surgery centers as well as being involved in the construction of brand-new surgery centers from the ground up.
- Our partnership options include hospital joint venture, ASC acquisitions with high multiples, and new ASC development.
- Great work culture! Ranked by Becker's Hospital Review's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare".
- The Highest Quality Clinical Facility / A Focus On Patient Safety and Satisfaction.
- Customer-driven! A Lower Cost Setting / A Comfortable and Friendly Atmosphere / A Charitable Care Component for Patients In Need.
The Vice President of Operations will maintain oversight of the administrative and clinical operations of multiple ambulatory surgery centers.
- Support up to 10 ambulatory surgery sites in the NY metro area.
- Oversee P & L, business growth, facility management and staff leadership and development responsibilities.
- Grow the centers organically by activities such as physician recruitment, volume, implementing new programs, succession planning,
- Serve as a key member of the Senior Operations
- Emphasis on financials and the ability to speak to trends, metrics, and how it all flows into physician distributions.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle and management.
- Ability to further develop and maintain strategic partnerships and negotiations.
- C-Suite exposure as this position works with the senior leadership team.
- Surgical highly preferred but would consider other multi-specialty / multi-site.
- Reports to the Marketing President.