Location: NYC suburbs
Salary: very competitive compensation package
In addition to a friendly, collaborative environment and exciting career-growth opportunities as part of the Northwell Health system, our client offers these convenience factors:
• A modern, safe and secure campus conveniently located on the Queens/Nassau County border that is easily accessible by public transportation or auto
• Free parking
• A superb, low-cost employee cafeteria
• Central to excellent housing, superior school districts and excellent shopping
• A variety of nearby child care options, colleges and universities
The Community Health Liaison to the Administrator of Community Health Services. Provides professional and administrative support. Informs prospective clients of PJI’s range of services with a goal to increase census in the facility’s service divisions with concentration in the Community Health Services Division. Assists with events set up and vendor fairs. Performs duties as assigned, which include, but are not limited to Clinical and Marketing roles in CHHA and Hospice, when required.
- Perform professional tasks and duties
- Seeks out and develops networks of referral sources
- Prepares activity report and includes Referrals.
- Ensures referrals are submitted to appropriate Service Divisions and confirms end-to-end re: admission or reason for non-admit.
- Manages workflow through procedures, systems and/or schedules
- Coordinates and assists in Outreach/Marketing events and related duties as assigned
- Utilize discretion and problem-solving techniques
- Prepare and distribute press releases and advisories for the media when applicable
- Handle clerical-related and administrative duties as assigned and/or if required.
RN Required, with current Driver’s License.
College degree required, with at least 2 years of diversified relevant experience. Experience in dealing with the public and community organizations. The Community Health and Wellness Liaison must demonstrate the ability to relate to all levels of staff and have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
A minimum of 5 years of Sales and Marketing experience. A minimum of two years of relevant interaction with a non-profit organization. Must be proficient with Microsoft based word-processing and spreadsheet programs. Must be open to learning new applications i.e.: use of CRM and/or any other application that the department will be responsible to deploy and/or utilize.
Work well under pressure. Can deal with stress, frequent interruptions and changing situations. Communicates effectively with others. Is cooperative and helpful; respects others; is friendly, courteous and well mannered. Must be flexible with work schedule