Location: Metro New York
Salary: very competitive compensation package
Top ranked clinical and teaching medical center in metro New York with a strong history of innovation in treatment and patient care is experiencing significant growth.
We are currently seeking the talents of a Radiology Breast Imaging and Mammography specialist with can help us advance in the area of Woman's Health and Breast Imaging to diagnose and treat patients in a clinical and academic setting.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
Perform quality breast imaging and interventions, teach residents and fellows, and become involved in on-going clinical research primarily in a teaching environment. All current facility equipment is state-of-the-art, with a commitment to furthering the specialty. Continuously, growing program that has a brand new state-of-the-art Ambulatory Breast Care Center. The Medical Center has a rapidly growing cancer research program, that is in the process of adding additional research faculty. And the organization continues to grow and integrate additional sites within the system.
- Duties include the full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening & diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies at flagship hospital and in new outpatient facility to open next year
- Resident and Fellow supervision and academic responsibilities are required.
- Weekend coverage approximately 1 day per month
- Participation in Scholarly activities and collaboration on clinical projects within the department and with other departments
- Must hold an MD degree or equivalent
- Must have had formal fellowship training in Breast Imaging
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New York
- Eligible for an academic appointment at the rank of Associate or Full Professor at the School of Medicine
- Should be sub-specialty Breast Imaging Radiologist covering all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and breast procedures with experience working in an academic setting.
- Proven track record of clinical excellence, research and publications in the field of Breast Imaging.